31 January 2008

All over a flipping pencil sharpener...

I'm so tired of stupid arguments. I feel like I am the only one who can just let go of little aggravations for the sake of everyone's sanity... but my roommate can't. I was just joking around, she thought I was yelling at her... and of course it all blew up the minute we got home. I swear, it's like dealing with a pms'ing girlfriend - all the gosh darn time. One minute she is fine and laughing, the next minute she is pissed and storming out of the room. The silent treatment is not a mature problem-solving strategy!

It drives me crazy how over-dramatic and irrational she becomes over the most trivial issues. And if I get mad over something, then she just tells me how ridiculous I am being. Well, I guess I will never win in this situation. Not to mention that she always treats me like I'm stupid. Half of the time I prove her wrong. I just feel like screaming.

Anyway... I currently have bigger issues that I actually care about. I'm really missing Dave right now. During times like these, I would have vented to him about this roommate thing, and he would make everything better.

No comments: