23 August 2009

If it's a broken part, replace it. If it's a broken arm, brace it. If it's a broken heart... then face it.

I've been trying for a while to figure out how to say what I have been feeling.

It has been extremely hard to face the facts of reality myself.
So I will just start by saying that I know life is precious.

And I am sorry I didn't take the time to talk to you, and find out that you were hurting.
I shouldn't have been so stubborn.

I just hope you know... I love you.


And know that I will do everything in my power to help you.
I knew there was a specific reason why I needed to do baptisms.
I will make sure to give you that opportunity. I promise.


Faith is really helping me right now.
And in a little over a month I will be 21.
Such a nostalgic age.
And weirdly enough, it just feels like another birthday.

No comments: